The Detroit Economic Club’s Career Readiness Academy is a 7-month program that brings high school and Young Leader (YLs) members together for monthly meetings that aim to teach skills that will help the students effectively navigate their high school journey to find greater success in the working world. The same team of YLs and students meet each month which not only provides the opportunity for more personalized attention but also forges important mentor-mentee relationships.
Stay tuned for session updates from the year!
- 2019 - 2020 CRA by the Numbers
- CRA Sponsors & Partners
- Participating High Schools
- Interested in 2020 - 2021?
- 23 Participating High Schools
- 100 Young Leader Volunteers
- 360 Metro Detroit High School Students
Thank you to our 2019 - 2020 Career Readiness Academy Sponsors & Partners!
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please email Matt Valant at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 - 2020 Participating High Schools
- Advanced Technology Academy
- AGBU Alex & Marie Manoogian School
- Central Academy
- Dakota High School
- De La Salle Collegiate High School
- Detroit Collegiate Prep at Northwestern
- Divine Child High School
- Farmington High School
- Ferndale High School
- Frontier International Academy
- Golightly Career & Technical Center
- Hazel Park Schools
- International Academy East
- International Academy of Macomb
- Jalen Rose Leadership Academy
- Madison High School
- Melvindale High School
- Oak Park High School
- Osborn Academy of Mathematics
- Regina High School
- Southeastern High School
- Southfield High School for the Arts and Technology
- Utica Academy for International Studies
2019-2020 School and Volunteer Applications are now closed.
Interested in 2020-2021 CRA? Email email@example.com.