Virtual Professional Development Seminar: Leading Virtually
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Members Only
Session: Leading Virtually
In an era where virtual work is becoming more common, leaders need the right skills to leverage technology in order to communicate and collaborate effectively in a virtual environment.
During this workshop you will explore:
- Common virtual communication and collaboration challenges, and best practices to overcome them
- The benefits and potential challenges of various technologies, and how to select the right one
- How to lead engaging and effective online meetings using communication techniques and technology functionality
- Managing individual and team productivity in a virtual environment
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
10:00 a.m. Program
11:00 a.m. Adjourn