Virtual Professional Development Seminar: Inclusive Communication
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Members Only
Creating a Culture of Inclusion (A Three-Part Diversity & Inclusion Series)
Session: Inclusive Communication
Inclusive Communication, the first of a three-part series, will support you as you embark on creating a safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace through elevating your awareness of how you communicate, both individually and as a team/organization. Gain foundational knowledge, applications, and real examples of communicating inclusively and the impact on your business.
- Define both inclusive and exclusive communication and the impact of them in the modern business world.
- Discuss the importance of communicating inclusively and the effects that micro-messaging has in the workplace.
- Identify solutions to create inclusive communications.
- Create actionable steps to foster an inclusive environment in the workplace.
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
10:00 a.m. Program
11:00 a.m. Adjourn