Virtual Professional Development Seminar: Fostering an Inclusive Workplace
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Members Only
Creating a Culture of Inclusion (A Three-Part Diversity & Inclusion Series)
Session: Fostering an Inclusive Workplace
Fostering an Inclusive Workplace, the third workshop in a 3-part series, focuses on the vital role we all play in creating a work environment where all individuals are treated with respect, dignity, and inclusiveness.
- Explore what creates a respectful and inclusive workplace
- Examine the impact of disrespect and exclusion on individuals, teams, and organizations
- Identify your role in fostering a respectful workplace
- Discuss and explore the role of trust and how to build it to create an inclusive workplace
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
11:00 a.m. Program
12:00 p.m. Adjourn