Virtual Professional Development Seminar: Impact Players – How To Take the Lead, Play Bigger, and Multiply Your Impact
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Members Only
Impact Players – How To Take the Lead, Play Bigger, and Multiply Your Impact
Impact Players are not made with flashy degrees or even with mounds of knowledge and experience. Instead, they possess a unique mindset and powerful drive that helps them stand out from equally qualified colleagues (what Wiseman calls “Contributors”) and allows them to create meaningful impact. Contributors and Impact Players each represent a distinct way of
working—the first leads to a job well done while the other carves a path to true leadership and generates immense value.
During this session attendees will learn the five practices that differentiate Impact Players:
- While others do their job, Impact Players figure out the real job to be done.
- While others wait for direction, Impact Players step up and lead.
- While others escalate problems, Impact Players move things across the finish line.
- While others attempt to minimize change, Impact Players are learning and adapting to change.
- While others add to the load, the Impact Players make heavy demands feel lighter.
Impact Players is your playbook for the new workplace.
Purchase Impact Players on Amazon to learn more before or after the seminar.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You Register:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- Special Instructions will be sent to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices
11:00 a.m. ET