Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Achieve More with Less Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members Only
Session: Achieve More with Less Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout
What if you could learn a simple method to reduce stress, anger, and anxiety without having to take time off or slow down? Elle Ingalls, high performance coach, will introduce you to her Pressure-Free Method and quick-acting tools that you will be able to use right away to improve your mental and physical health and performance.
Young Leaders attending this session will learn:
- What the fight-or-flight-stress response really is, and how it affects your health, relationships and performance.
- Why exercise, meditation, medication, and CBD oil aren’t really solutions to stress.
- What to say to your physician or loved-one the next time they tell you to slow down to de-stress.
- The three steps of the Pressure-Free Method, the on-the-go stress management method.
- Targets: Your “Why.” What you want and what you don’t want.
- Triggers: What is causing you to feel angry, anxious, annoyed or ashamed? What causes your body to be tense?
- Tools and the Ten-Second Solution: Simple actions and thoughts to interrupt the stress response.
- A final starter tool that is easy to use, amusing, and effective for breaking the stress cycle.
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
1:00 p.m. Program
2:00 p.m. Adjourn