Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Coloring Outside the Lines in Turbulent Times
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members Only
Session: Coloring Outside the Lines in Turbulent Times
This high-energy, participatory, humorous session challenges you to step outside your comfort zone in positioning yourself more creatively than ever before. Jeff provides the insight you require to give yourself the ‘competitive edge’ for which we all strive especially after the past year!
To be effective in today’s unpredictable marketplace, you must force yourself to look at your organization’s EXPERIENCE from a different perspective.
ARE YOU WILLING TO COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES?
Then join us as he addresses the concept of seeing the world through their eyes—from their perspective!
In this session you will discover:
- How to spark innovative thinking—in yourself and others
- Motives for making the shift from a service to EXPERIENCE culture in your industry today
- Techniques to effectively thrive from the change we are all facing
- The benefits to challenging your existing “boundaries”
- How to tweak individual ‘touchpoints’ in your organization
- Methods to getting your internal and external customer more engaged at what they do everyday
This session provides concrete strategies for those who want to contribute to a more positive work life.
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
Purchase Coloring Outside the Lines on Amazon to learn more before or after the seminar.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
2:00 p.m. Program
3:00 p.m. Adjourn