Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Emotional Intelligence
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members Only
Session: Emotional Intelligence
Gain insight on emotional intelligence (EQ) and where to go to begin developing your EQ… it’s YOU! Erika Monaé Lewis, Founder and CEO of The Erika Monaé Group, will walk participants through the journey of discovering themselves using her Leadership Iceberg Model (S.H. I. P.). The session will focus on one of the major components of EQ – self-awareness. If you want to develop your EQ, then this session is for you!
Young Leaders attending this session will:
- Uncover how self-awareness and self-discipline is the core of EQ
- Identify the components of self-awareness and how to increase your self-awareness
- Understand the goal of self-awareness
- Learn how to use EQ to build their leadership style and confidence
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
10:00 a.m. Program
11:00 a.m. Adjourn