Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: The Future of Collaboration and the Leader’s Role in Societal Change
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members
Session: The Future of Collaboration and the Leader’s Role in Societal Change
In our “unique” times, leaders of the future will need to understand the essence of the type of leadership that will make the difference that needs to be made, whether in business, community or family. This highly engaging session will confront young leaders with the reality of our societal leadership condition and challenge them to step into the space of leadership in a way that will make a real difference.
During this interactive session, Young Leaders will:
- Consider leadership case studies and make distinctions about effectiveness
- Look at themselves as leaders, understanding their strengths and focusing on their true capabilities
- Determine what leaders must do to best influence the environments and context that they are meant to impact
Please note that this is a Zoom session and no call in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
1:00 p.m. ET Program
2:00 p.m. Adjourn