- Network with over 3,800 Detroit Economic Club members
- Attend all luncheon meetings at the member rate (spouses also receive the member rate) and invite guests at a special rate
- Create new business relationships and connect with members and guests at the DEC Network Cafe - held 30 minutes before each luncheon - where you can meet, greet and network
- Attend Speaker Reception (Gold Members only)
- Receive priority seating at all meetings
- Navigate the DEC with a current member via the DEC Buddy Program (for new members)
Membership LevelsMembership is open to all who share a passion for engaging in the discussion and debate of the great business, government and social issues of our time. Your membership begins the day you join and will run a full calendar year. Determine which level you best qualify for and join today.
Gold MembershipAnnual Dues: $500.00 Gold members enjoy unparalleled access and opportunity to the region and world's leaders. As a Gold member, you can attend the Speaker Reception before each meeting where you will meet the speaker of the day and network with Southeast Michigan VIPs. You can bring up to two guests with you into the Speaker Reception on most occasions. In addition, Gold members have the opportunity to sit at the head table upon request.
Regular MembershipAnnual Dues: $150.00
Young Leader MembershipAnnual Dues: $75.00 Under the age of 40? Join over 1,000 of your peers in the largest organization in Michigan for this age group. A Young Leader (YL) membership has so much to offer in addition the ability to attend regular DEC meetings! YL's have exclusive access to the monthly professional development YL Monthly Series Meetings, quarterly Professional Development Seminars and Social Events, the popular and exciting annual Young Leader Conference, and terrific Service Opportunities to assist high school and college students.
Associate MembershipAnnual Dues: $120.00
This class of membership is reserved for ministers of religion, full-time members of the faculties of accredited schools, colleges and universities, both public and private, officials of local, state and national governments, employees of non-profit organizations, and retirees over 60 years of age.
Non-Resident MembershipAnnual Dues: $120.00
Non-Resident membership is reserved for individuals who live and work more than 50 miles from downtown Detroit.