New membership sales will resume Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Membership is open to all who share a passion for engaging in the discussion and debate of the great business, government and social issues of our time. Your membership begins the day you join and will run a full calendar year. Determine which level you best qualify for and join today.
- Network with over 3,500 Detroit Economic Club members
- Attend all lunch meetings at the member rate and invite guests at a special rate
- Create new business relationships and connect with members and guests at the DEC Network Café
- Attend the Speaker Reception (Gold Members only)
- Navigate the DEC with a current member via the DEC Buddy Program (for New Members)
- Participate in Professional Development Seminars
- Join a DEC Peer Group
- Take part in DEC networking events
- Exclusive access to Member only meetings with political speakers
- DEC Member Meeting Ticket – $45
- DEC Member Guest Meeting Ticket – $55
- Non-Member Meeting Ticket – $75
GOLD MEMBERSHIPAnnual Dues: $500.00
Gold members enjoy unparalleled access and opportunity to regional, business and world leaders. In addition to regular member benefits, as a Gold member you can:
- Attend the Speaker Reception before each meeting where you will meet the speaker(s) of the day and network with Southeast Michigan VIPs
- Bring up to two guests with you into the Speaker Reception on most occasions
- The opportunity to sit at the head table upon request at select meetings
REGULAR MEMBERSHIPAnnual Dues: $150.00
As a Regular member, you'll have access to:
- All lunch meetings at the member rate
- Connect with members and guests at the DEC Network Café
- Professional Development Seminars
- DEC Peer Groups
- DEC networking events
- Member only meetings with political speakers
YOUNG LEADER MEMBERSHIPAnnual Dues: $75.00
YOUNG LEADER MISSION STATEMENT:
To create platforms for professional and personal growth, connectivity, and service for our regional young leader community.
Under the age of 40? Join over 1,000 of your peers in the largest organization in Michigan for this age group. Learn more about the Young Leader group by clicking here.
A Young Leader (YL) membership has so much to offer in addition to regular member benefits. YLs have exclusive access to:
- CEO Series Meetings
- Professional Development Seminars and Networking Events
- Young Leader Conference
- Rewarding service opportunities
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPAnnual Dues: $120.00
Associate members enjoy the same member benefits as Regular members.
Associate membership is reserved for:
- Ministers of religion
- Full-time members of the faculties of accredited schools, colleges and universities, both public and private
- Officials of local, state and national governments
- Employees of non-profit organizations
- Retirees over 60 years of age
NON-RESIDENT MEMBERSHIPAnnual Dues: $120.00
Non-resident members enjoy the same member benefits as Regular members.
Non-resident membership is reserved for:
- Individuals who live and work more than 50 miles from downtown Detroit