Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Creating and Sustaining a Positive Work Life
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members Only
Session: Creating and Sustaining a Positive Work Life: Breaking the 7 Habits of Negativity and Other Secrets of Getting Along!
Turnover, stress related illness & disengagement are signs of a problematic workplace and often result from mismanaged change. The Gallup State of the American workplace reports nearly 70% of employees are unhappy or disengaged at work.
This seminar provides humorous insights into the 7 Habits of Negativity with strategies and tactics to stop gossip, increase camaraderie and develop positive work life practices. Develop techniques for getting along with others and strategies to address negativity and attain the many benefits of a positive and engaged work life.
- Recognize negative behaviors and habits.
- Discover actionable strategies to help re-route negative behaviors.
- Learn how to eliminate negative contagion and improve culture.
- Use a seven-step approach to share and sustain a positive vision and increase job satisfaction.
This session provides concrete strategies for those who want to contribute to a more positive work life.
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
Purchase READY, Set, Change! Simplify and Accelerate Organizational Change on Amazon to learn more before or after the seminar.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
10:00 a.m. Program
11:00 a.m. Adjourn