Young Leader Meeting
Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Empower Your Team Through Innovation Culture
About This Meeting
An Exclusive Virtual Event for DEC Young Leader Members Only
Session: Empower Your Team Through Innovation Culture
How can you empower your team to think creatively and unleash those incremental to radical innovations for your company’s success?
Answer: The Industrial Design Process with its Design Thinking allows you to properly align your resources to empower innovation in your team. You have to cultivate that transparent culture that will break down barriers to innovation and fuel a human-centric approach to problem solving. Using the Industrial Design toolbox enables you to correctly choose what problems to solve in the entire ecosystem in which you exist, the surrounding evolving culture, emerging socio-economic trends, and human behavioral patterns. It allows you to see how all those factors are creating white market spaces that you can go occupy. Once you determine that future ideal state you want to achieve, you can create a roadmap and align your internal team to get there. Join us to learn how!
- How to use Industrial Design Thinking to fuel the success and growth of business.
- How to empower your team to think creatively, innovate, and solve problems from a humancentric perspective.
- How to overcome barriers to innovation in your team/culture.
- How to use Innovation Strategy to assess all the forces and trends at work in your business ecosystem, and find white market spaces to own.
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
10:00 a.m. Program
11:00 a.m. Adjourn